Free Back and Hip Pain Seminars
- April 29, 2020 - Treatment options for hip pain with orthopedic surgeon, William Cooney, MD
- May 6, 2020 - Treatment options for neck pain with spine surgeon, Matthew Gerlach, MD
- June 4, 2020 - Treatment options for back pain with neurosurgeon, Tripp Nanney MD
Community Engagement Request
Longmont United Hospital receives many requests each year asking us to sponsor/engage in community events and programs. Supporting the areas we serve in this way is a reflection of our mission: to extend the healing ministry of Christ by caring for those who are ill and by nurturing the health of the people in our communities.
Before submitting a request, please consider the following:
- Sponsorships and events should align with our mission, vision and values. All sponsorships and events should relate to community health improvement or prevention.
- Please make your request at least 60 days prior to your event or sponsorship deadline.
- Completion of this form does not guarantee a donation or sponsorship.
- At this time, we are only able to support non-profit organizations.
- We do not fund individual schools but will consider requests at the district level.
Completed requests will be considered by an internal committee. We will contact you within 30 days regarding the status of your request.
Classes at Longmont United Hospital
Longmont United Hospital offers a variety of classes including birth classes, wellness, and more.
Continuing Education Courses
We provide continuing education courses with certification classes and review courses for clinical certification test preparation.