Penrose Pavilion (located on the Penrose Hospital campus)
2312 North Nevada Avenue, 2nd floor
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Specialty gifts for all the women in your life.
At the Mother • Daughter • Sister • Friend boutique, we believe a woman deserves a little treat now and then. Whether she's had a stressful day, is celebrating a job well done or is encouraging a friend who has been diagnosed with breast cancer, sometimes the smallest things can brighten her day.
Our boutique's unique gifts pamper, indulge, comfort, surprise, encourage, reward, nurture, embrace and celebrate all the women in your life.
Our gifts include:
• Unique jewelry
• Soft jackets and yoga wear by prAna® and Janska®
• Crèmes, perfumes, and lip balms by Tokyo Milk™ and Love & Toast™
• Comfy pajamas including wicking pajamas
• Aromatic candles
• Soft, plush blankets
• Stylish scarves and accessories
• Inspirational gifts
• Gourmet chocolates and teas
• Books and one-of-a kind gift cards
And when life brings the unexpected, such as a cancer diagnosis, we offer a variety of products and services to help women through treatment, recovery and survival:
• Lymphedema garments
• Juzo compression garments
• Post-operative breast surgery bras and clothing
• Chemo head wraps and scarves
• Soft, comfortable jackets, pajamas, and spa socks
• Skin care products designed especially for cancer patients
• Inspirational cards, books and gifts
• Fun lines of breast cancer and women's heart health awareness t-shirts, sweatshirts, jewelry and accessories
• Referrals to local resources for wigs, breast prostheses, support groups and seminars
Customized gift baskets starting at $25 and gift certificates for any amount are available. We can deliver to patient rooms at Penrose Hospital.
Corporate Wellness Program
Penrose-St. Francis Health Services offers the most comprehensive package of corporate wellness services available throughout Colorado designed to help employers keep employees healthy and productive. Our unparalleled years of experience and expertise in providing quality corporate resources support your employees in every facet of their work and personal environment. These complementary services will empower the employee to always be "at their best" while allowing your budget to breathe.
Employer Wellness Services
Your entire company can enjoy the highest-quality corporate wellness programs and create a healthy environment to help your employees succeed. We offer health solutions that span across the entire company, and integrate wellness into your organization's culture.
Our employer wellness services include:
- Wellness Planning
- On-Site Biometric Screenings
- Evidence-Based Group Health Management Programs
- Individual Wellness Coaching
- Exercise Classes
- On-Site Wellness Events
- Wellness Challenges
- Customized Reporting
As a health care system, we provide a variety of other programs to our clients:
- Flu Shots
- Aquatic Program
- Medically-Supervised Weight Loss Program
- Disease Management Programs
- Fitness Assessments
- Nutritional Counseling
- Birth Center Classes
- Employee Assistance Program
- Behavioral Health Counseling
- Substance Abuse Assessment, Treatment and Counseling
- Occupational Medicine
Our experienced and dedicated administration team partners with you to design and implement our services. This includes a program coordinator and an account manager.
Our administrative services include:
- Customer Service/Registration
- Accounts Receivable
- Compliance/Quality Assurance
- Incentive Management Customizable Communications
Penrose-St. Francis Corporate Wellness Services
Contact us to learn more about how we can help your company or organization.
Profile Employee Assistance Program
Profile Employee Assistance Program is a full-service employee assistance program headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It began in 1982 by Penrose-St. Francis Health Services and is now backed by the facilities and resources of the Centura Health System. Profile EAP is an employer-sponsored benefit for both the employee and the employer. We provide confidential assessment, short-term counseling, referral and follow-up services for employees and their immediate family members. Our goal is to help your company reduce absenteeism, on-the-job accidents and substance abuse, and to decrease escalating health care costs. Studies have shown that a well-managed EAP reduces absenteeism by 66 percent, health care costs by 86 percent, and worker's compensation claims by 30 percent. Learn more.