Penrose Pavilion (located on the Penrose Hospital campus)
2312 North Nevada Avenue, 2nd floor
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Specialty gifts for all the women in your life.
At the Mother • Daughter • Sister • Friend boutique, we believe a woman deserves a little treat now and then. Whether she's had a stressful day, is celebrating a job well done or is encouraging a friend who has been diagnosed with breast cancer, sometimes the smallest things can brighten her day.
Our boutique's unique gifts pamper, indulge, comfort, surprise, encourage, reward, nurture, embrace and celebrate all the women in your life.
Our gifts include:
• Unique jewelry
• Soft jackets and yoga wear by prAna® and Janska®
• Crèmes, perfumes, and lip balms by Tokyo Milk™ and Love & Toast™
• Comfy pajamas including wicking pajamas
• Aromatic candles
• Soft, plush blankets
• Stylish scarves and accessories
• Inspirational gifts
• Gourmet chocolates and teas
• Books and one-of-a kind gift cards
And when life brings the unexpected, such as a cancer diagnosis, we offer a variety of products and services to help women through treatment, recovery and survival:
• Lymphedema garments
• Juzo compression garments
• Post-operative breast surgery bras and clothing
• Chemo head wraps and scarves
• Soft, comfortable jackets, pajamas, and spa socks
• Skin care products designed especially for cancer patients
• Inspirational cards, books and gifts
• Fun lines of breast cancer and women's heart health awareness t-shirts, sweatshirts, jewelry and accessories
• Referrals to local resources for wigs, breast prostheses, support groups and seminars
Customized gift baskets starting at $25 and gift certificates for any amount are available. We can deliver to patient rooms at Penrose Hospital.
The Lactation Center Boutique
The Lactation Center Boutique is located on the third floor of St. Francis Medical Center
- Monday - Friday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Lactation Center Boutique at St. Francis Medical Center was designed to support the needs of new moms and moms-to-be. The Boutique specializes in breast-feeding support, breast pump rentals, nursing bra fittings, and items centered on making breast-feeding comfortable and convenient.
As Colorado Springs’ only lactation center, we offer the expertise of our International Board Certified Lactation Consultants, product specialists and certified bra fitters. The Lactation Center Boutique truly is a one-stop service. No matter what your breast-feeding needs are, we can fully assist you and your baby to ensure you have the best breast-feeding experience possible.
Some of our offerings and product lines include:
- Private appointments with a Lactation Consultant weekdays
- Breast pump rentals, sales and replacement parts
- Nursing pads, breast shells and shields
- Nursing bras, tank tops and gowns
- “Hands free” pumping bras
- Breast milk storage containers and bags
- Hospital-style bulb syringes
- Special-needs feeders
- Nursing covers, baby carrier wraps and baby SleepSack Swaddles
Corporate Wellness Program
Penrose-St. Francis Health Services offers the most comprehensive package of corporate wellness services available throughout Colorado designed to help employers keep employees healthy and productive. Our unparalleled years of experience and expertise in providing quality corporate resources support your employees in every facet of their work and personal environment. These complementary services will empower the employee to always be "at their best" while allowing your budget to breathe.
Employer Wellness Services
Your entire company can enjoy the highest-quality corporate wellness programs and create a healthy environment to help your employees succeed. We offer health solutions that span across the entire company, and integrate wellness into your organization's culture.
Our employer wellness services include:
- Wellness Planning
- On-Site Biometric Screenings
- Evidence-Based Group Health Management Programs
- Individual Wellness Coaching
- Exercise Classes - See schedule.
- On-Site Wellness Events
- Wellness Challenges
- Customized Reporting
As a health care system, we provide a variety of other programs to our clients:
- Flu Shots
- Aquatic Program
- Medically-Supervised Weight Loss Program
- Disease Management Programs
- Fitness Assessments
- Nutritional Counseling
- Birth Center Classes
- Employee Assistance Program
- Behavioral Health Counseling
- Substance Abuse Assessment, Treatment and Counseling
- Occupational Medicine
Our experienced and dedicated administration team partners with you to design and implement our services. This includes a program coordinator and an account manager.
Our administrative services include:
- Customer Service/Registration
- Accounts Receivable
- Compliance/Quality Assurance
- Incentive Management Customizable Communications
Penrose-St. Francis Corporate Wellness Services
Contact us to learn more about how we can help your company or organization.
Profile Employee Assistance Program
Profile Employee Assistance Program is a full-service employee assistance program headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It began in 1982 by Penrose-St. Francis Health Services and is now backed by the facilities and resources of the Centura Health System. Profile EAP is an employer-sponsored benefit for both the employee and the employer. We provide confidential assessment, short-term counseling, referral and follow-up services for employees and their immediate family members. Our goal is to help your company reduce absenteeism, on-the-job accidents and substance abuse, and to decrease escalating health care costs. Studies have shown that a well-managed EAP reduces absenteeism by 66 percent, health care costs by 86 percent, and worker's compensation claims by 30 percent. Learn more.
Centura Center for Occupational Medicine
In occupational medicine services, your best choice in a medical provider partner is Centura Center for Occupational Medicine. Let CCOM partner with you in containing your workers' compensation costs with one-stop industrial medicine, access to medical care 24/7 through clinics and emergency departments, drug testing, injury management and worksite services. Learn more.