Centura Health is initiating temporary restrictions and guidance for patient visitors to all care locations in accordance with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations. As the COVID-19 status continues to rapidly evolve, visitor restrictions are subject to change. See current visitor restrictions.
Parking & Valet Information
- General parking is located on the east side of the hospital adjacent to our main entrance at 2222 N. Nevada
- Complementary valet service is available daily from 4:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. at the main hospital entrance.
- Radiation Therapy patients have several allotted spaces on the first floor of the Parking Garage attached to the north side of the building, just off of Jackson Street
- Patients visiting the Medical Oncology office have several allotted spaces on the second floor of the parking garage
The gift shops at Penrose Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center want to make your loved one's stay in the hospital as cheerful as posssible. We carry a wide-variety of merchandise and can help you find the right gift for any patient.
Our assortment of gifts includes:
- Fresh Flowers
- Stuffed Animals
- Baby Clothing And Toys
- Clothing And Accessories
- Seasonal Decorative Items
- Religious And Nonreligious Figurines
- Gift Cards
- Mylar Balloons
- Toiletries And Snacks
- and much more
Credit card purchases can be made over the phone for any item in the gift shop.
Our friendly volunteers will deliver any gift purchased from our gift shops to any patient staying at Penrose Hospital or St. Francis Medical Center. For assistance, call the gift shop at the hospital where your loved-one is a patient.
Penrose Hospital Gift Shop
2222 N. Nevada Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
Specialty gifts for all the women in your life.
At the Mother • Daughter • Sister • Friend Boutique (MDSF Boutique), we believe a woman deserves a little treat now and then. Whether she's had a stressful day, is celebrating a job well done or is encouraging a friend who has been diagnosed with breast cancer, sometimes the smallest things can brighten her day.
Our boutique's unique gifts pamper, indulge, comfort, surprise, encourage, reward, nurture, embrace and celebrate all the women in your life.
Our thoughtful gifts include:
- Unique jewelry
- Soft jackets and yoga wear by prAna® and Janska®
- Crèmes, perfumes, and lip balms by Tokyo Milk™ and Love & Toast™
- Comfy pajamas including wicking pajamas
- Aromatic candles
- Soft, plush blankets
- Stylish scarves and accessories
- Inspirational gifts
- Gourmet chocolates and teas
- Books and one-of-a kind gift cards
When life brings the unexpected, such as a cancer diagnosis, we offer a variety of products and services to help women.
Offering through treatment, recovery and survival:
- Lymphedema garments
- Juzo compression garments
- Post-operative breast surgery bras and clothing
- Chemo head wraps and scarves
- Soft, comfortable jackets, pajamas, and spa socks
- Skin care products designed especially for cancer patients
- Inspirational cards, books and gifts
- Fun lines of breast cancer and women's heart health awareness t-shirts, sweatshirts, jewelry and accessories
- Referrals to local resources for wigs, breast prostheses, support groups and seminars
Customized gift baskets
Customized gift baskets starting at $25 and gift certificates for any amount are available. We can deliver to patient rooms at Penrose Hospital.
2312 North Nevada Avenue, 2nd floor
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Located on the Penrose Hospital Campus
Note: MDSF Boutique hours may vary from the posted hours based on the availability of our volunteers. Please call the shops for exact hours.
Food & Beverage Services
For your convenience, Penrose-St. Francis offers delicious cafeteria service to our staff, patients and visitors. A wide array of items are served daily including main course items, side dishes, grill items, piping hot pizza, made to order sandwiches, soup, fresh salad bar and tasty desserts.
Penrose Cafe & Bistro
Penrose Cafe & Bistro offers a full line of Starbucks coffees including lattes, cappuccinos, mochas, caramel macchiatos, frappucinos and more! In addition, freshly baked pastries, muffins, scones and several grab and go items are available. Our atmosphere includes soft music and comfortable seating great for reading a book or chatting with friends.
Penrose Hospital, Chapel Lobby, 1st Floor, near the W Tower elevators
- Monday - Friday: 6:00 am - 8 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Cash and credit cards are accepted. PSF employees may use their name badge for payroll deduction. A 10 percent discount will be offered if you bring your own reusable cup or mug, however we are not able to offer any other discounts or complimentary items.
Penrose Pavilion Coffee Bar
We offer a full line of Starbucks coffees including lattes, cappuccinos, mochas, caramel macchiatos, frappucinos and more! In addition, freshly baked pastries, muffins, scones and several grab and go items are available. Our atmosphere includes a television and comfortable seating, great for reading a book or chatting with friends.
Penrose Pavilion, 2312 N. Nevada Ave., 2nd Floor
Monday - Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Centura Health Pharmacy at Penrose Hospital
Penrose-St. Francis Health Services currently offers outpatient pharmacy services at Penrose Hospital.
- Customer access to an expanded line of over-the-counter products at reasonable prices
- Patient privacy - separate windows for drop-off and pick-up
- A patient counseling area
- Prescriptions are accepted for Workers Comp, auto claims and most third party prescription plans
- Counseling by a pharmacist is offered with each new prescription; patient's questions are always welcomed
- Drug profiles maintained and monitored
- Computer software assists pharmacists in identifying potential drug-drug interactions
- Documentation provided for Spending Account reimbursement
2222 North Nevada Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Located on the first floor of the E Tower just off the main lobby.
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
Wireless Internet Access
Penrose St. Francis Health Services provides complimentary wireless Internet access for guests and visitors of Penrose Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center.
What do I have to do to connect?
Simply bring your laptop, PDA, or other wireless-enabled device with you to one of these facilities and connect using your wireless network card. When you first connect, you'll notice "Terms and Conditions" for Centura Health's Guest Network. When you click "Accept", you'll be automatically granted access. Guests with laptops and other wireless devices must have experience in connecting to wireless networks as Centura Health does not provide any assistance in connecting to the wireless network.
Where and when can I connect?
The wireless network is available throughout both hospitals. The wireless network is available 24/7.
Enjoy your time on our wireless network. As with any public wireless network, we strongly recommend guests take measures to secure their devices and internet communications. We encourage using virtual private networks in conjunction with personal firewalls and virus protections to mitigate risk to personal data. It is the user's responsibility to take precautions and provide security measures suited to their situation and intended use of the service. Our wireless network should not be used for inappropriate or unlawful purposes.
- Centura Health is not responsible for any personal information that is compromised.
- Centura Health is not responsible for any damage caused to your hardware or software while at any Centura Health facility
Please Note: Because this is a free service, Centura Health does not provide technical support for your device or assistance in connectivity. Guests and visitors should understand how to configure their computer or device and know what hardware or software is necessary to connect to the wireless network.
Penrose-St. Francis is committed to the preservation of the health and wellness for all. We strive to promote a healing environment for our patients, guests, associates, volunteers and the community. The use of any tobacco product is prohibited in all areas of our campus including buildings, leased facilities, offices, grounds, vehicles, parking lots, and ramps. If you are a patient and use tobacco products, please speak with your physician or nurse for options that are available to you during your stay in the hospital. Thank you for your cooperation.