Community Engagement Request
St. Anthony Hospital receives many requests each year asking us to sponsor/engage in community events and programs. Supporting the areas we serve in this way is a reflection of our mission: to extend the healing ministry of Christ by caring for those who are ill and by nurturing the health of the people in our communities.
Before submitting a request, please consider the following:
- Sponsorships and events should align with our mission, vision and values. All sponsorships and events should relate to community health improvement or prevention.
- Please make your request at least 60 days prior to your event or sponsorship deadline.
- Completion of this form does not guarantee a donation or sponsorship.
- At this time, we are only able to support non-profit organizations.
Completed requests will be considered by an internal committee. We will contact you within 30 days regarding the status of your request.
St. Anthony Hospital Wellness Center
11700 W. 2nd Pl.
Medical Plaza 2, Suite 310
Lakewood, CO 80228
The fitness center at St. Anthony Hospital is an integral part of our cardiac rehabilitation program and is also available for use by associates and the community (during available public hours.)
Our beautiful and spacious facility offers a variety of exercise equipment including treadmills, elliptical machines, recumbent bikes, rowing machine and weights, as well as flat screen TVs. We also have a separate aerobics room for fitness classes, a locker room with shower, and as always, our facility is staffed with exercise physiologists and RN's. Community members are welcome to participate in classes or join the wellness center for a minimal fee.
- Wellness Center monthly pass - $20 per month: Includes access to gym for independent exercise and participation in scheduled fitness classes
- Group Fitness Punch Card - $25 for 5 punches: Group fitness classes are offered Tuesdays and Thursdays per the schedule below. Sessions are open to monthly members at no additional charge.
- Associates: Employees and volunteers can utilize the gym and classes at no cost
- Weights/Stretching/Relaxation: 9:00 - 9:15 am
- Weights/Core/Balance/Stretch: 10:00 - 10:15 am
- Pilates: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Circuit Weights: 9:00 - 9:15 am
- Chair Yoga: 10:00 - 10:30 am
- Gentle Yoga: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
St. Anthony Hospital’s Injury Prevention Program focuses on the most common injuries occurring in our community. Therefore, our program focuses on injuries that result from falls, motor vehicle crashes, and sport/recreational activities.
St. Anthony Hospital injury prevention programs include:
- Stepping On Driving Safety
- Brain Injury Prevention
If you would like to learn more about our program or to request a presentation or representation at an event, contact us.
Are you ready to quit smoking?
Our smoking cessation program provides the help you need to be successful.
We understand that quitting is not easy and everyone trying to quit needs a plan that will work for them. The smoking cessation program at St. Anthony Hospital involves individual sessions with a certified addiction counselor so those ready to quit, have the individualized tools they need to be successful.
Our smoking cessation program includes:
- Three individual sessions with a certified addiction counselor - One 90-minute session and two one-hour sessions.
- A variety of treatments, strategies and techniques based on your individual needs.
- Free monthly telephone follow-up for one year.
Individualized quit plans include:
- Pharmacology Treatment - For those who need medication support, we may implement Chantix, Wellbutrin or nicotine replacement therapy.
- Behavior change strategies
- Relaxation and meditation techniques
- Physical, emotional and Mental techniques
- Relapse prevention and support
Cost for three individual sessions is $90. Contact us to schedule an appointment.
Stroke Support Group
Stroke is a life altering experience. That is why St. Anthony Hospital offers a free community stroke support group to stroke survivors and caregivers. This group provides an avenue to meet others who understand what you are going through, share experiences and provide support and resources for life after stroke.
St. Anthony Hospital & Bonfils Blood Center
A partnership with Bonfils Blood Center, gives us rapid access to life-saving blood products, so we have the ability to provide the highest quality emergency and trauma care.
Blood donation saves lives every day, so we encourage you to help assure sufficient supplies by donating regularly. Blood donation is an easy process and typically takes less than an hour.
Learn more about blood donation through Bonfils Blood Center or to schedule a donation at one of their blood drive locations.
- Phone: 303-363-2300
- Toll-free: 800-365-0006, opt. 2.