Community Engagement Request
Centura Health hospitals receive many requests each year asking us to engage in community events and programs. Supporting the communities we serve in this way is a reflection of our mission: to extend the healing ministry of Christ by caring for those who are ill and by nurturing the health of the people in our communities.
Before submitting a request, please consider the following:
- Sponsorships and events should align with our mission, vision and values. All sponsorships and events should relate to community health improvement or prevention and one of the hospital’s Community Health Needs Assessment priorities.
- Please make your request at least 60 days prior to your event or sponsorship deadline.
- Completion of this form does not guarantee a donation or sponsorship.
- We are only able to support non-profit organizations.
Completed requests will be considered by an internal committee. We will contact you within 30 days regarding the status of your request.
St. Anthony Hospital’s Injury Prevention Program focuses on the most common injuries occurring in our community. Therefore, our program focuses on injuries that result from falls, motor vehicle crashes, and sport/recreational activities.
St. Anthony Hospital injury prevention programs include:
- Stepping On Driving Safety
- Brain Injury Prevention
If you would like to learn more about our program or to request a presentation or representation at an event, contact us.
Are you ready to quit smoking?
Our smoking cessation program provides the help you need to be successful.
We understand that quitting is not easy and everyone trying to quit needs a plan that will work for them. The smoking cessation program at St. Anthony Hospital involves individual sessions with a certified addiction counselor so those ready to quit, have the individualized tools they need to be successful.
Our smoking cessation program includes:
- Three individual sessions with a certified addiction counselor - One 90-minute session and two one-hour sessions.
- A variety of treatments, strategies and techniques based on your individual needs.
- Free monthly telephone follow-up for one year.
Individualized quit plans include:
- Pharmacology Treatment - For those who need medication support, we may implement Chantix, Wellbutrin or nicotine replacement therapy.
- Behavior change strategies
- Relaxation and meditation techniques
- Physical, emotional and Mental techniques
- Relapse prevention and support
Contact us to schedule an appointment:
Stroke Support Group
Stroke is a life altering experience. That is why St. Anthony Hospital offers a free community stroke support group to stroke survivors and caregivers. This group provides an avenue to meet others who understand what you are going through, share experiences and provide support and resources for life after stroke.