Conditions We Treat
At the Neurosurgery Spine Center, our board-certified/board-eligible neurosurgeons use leading-edge technology such as ISO-C TM spine system for cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine surgeries to provide advanced, often minimally-invasive, treatment and surgical intervention for:
- Degenerative disc diseases
- Herniated discs
- Spinal Stenosis
- Trauma or Spine Fractures
- Spinal fusions
- Spinal Tumors
Award Winning Care
St. Anthony Hospital has been named a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery® from Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield for demonstrating better overall quality of care and patient results in Spine Surgery.
Blue Distinction® is a national designation awarded by Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies to medical facilities that have demonstrated expertise in delivering quality healthcare in the areas of bariatric surgery, cardiac care, complex and rare cancers, knee and hip replacement, spine surgery or transplants.
To earn this designation, St. Anthony Hospital was evaluated based on an objective, evidence-based selection criteria established with input from expert physicians and medical organizations. The goal of Blue Distinction is to identify medical facilities that deliver better overall quality and medical outcomes for a specific area of specialty care, helping patients and doctors to make more informed hospital choices.
Blue Distinction selection criteria cover a broad range of quality measures and are publicly available on www.bcbs.com/bluedistinction . By earning the designation, St. Anthony Hospital has demonstrated:
- An established program, performing required annual volumes for certain procedures
- Appropriate experience of its care team
- Full facility accreditation by a Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)-deemed national accreditation organization
- Adherence to evidence-based clinical care measures and guidelines
- A comprehensive quality management program