Community Engagement Request
Centura Health hospitals receive many requests each year asking us to engage in community events and programs. Supporting the communities we serve in this way is a reflection of our mission: to extend the healing ministry of Christ by caring for those who are ill and by nurturing the health of the people in our communities.
Before submitting a request, please consider the following:
- Sponsorships and events should align with our mission, vision and values. All sponsorships and events should relate to community health improvement or prevention and one of the hospital’s Community Health Needs Assessment priorities.
- Please make your request at least 60 days prior to your event or sponsorship deadline.
- Completion of this form does not guarantee a donation or sponsorship.
- We are only able to support non-profit organizations.
Completed requests will be considered by an internal committee. We will contact you within 30 days regarding the status of your request.
Services for the underserved
Pueblo StepUp is a nonprofit organization that provides access to health care and wellness services for at-risk members of the community. Services include free senior wellness clinics, wellness management and fitness classes for the elderly, free application assistance for enrollment in the state's low-income insurance plans, Medicaid for children and pregnant women, and care management services for clients who are already enrolled in CHP+ and Children's Medicaid.
1925 East Orman Avenue
Pueblo, CO 81004
The Resale Shop at St. Mary-Corwin offers a variety of new and gently used merchandise at great prices, and is staffed by the dedicated volunteers. All proceeds from the resale shop go directly back to the hospital to benefit programs that aid in the comfort and well being of our patients. We accept donations of gently used clothing, toys, books and other miscellaneous items.
For questions regarding the acceptance of any items, contact us.
Located on the ground level of the hospital, at the North employee entrance.
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
If you are interested in volunteering at the Resale Shop, contact us.