Volunteers Give the Gift of Caring
Volunteer service is an essential part of St. Mary-Corwin's excellence in patient care. Volunteers enhance our quality of care in numerous ways, whether working directly with patients or behind-the-scenes. They give generously of their time, talents, and their hearts.
By joining the St. Mary-Corwin team of volunteers, you will become part of diverse group of individuals who give their time and efforts to improve patient care. Joining us in our commitment of providing southern Colorado with quality healthcare enables you to meet personal goals while working with a team of dedicated volunteers and staff. By volunteering, you can meet new friends while serving your community. Volunteers provide the extra special touch that means so much to our patients and their families.
You can volunteer in the following departments:
- Dorcy Cancer Center
- Clerical (all departments)
- Eucharistic ministry
- Gift Shop
- Resale Shop
- Comfort creations
- Information desk receptionist
- Patient mail and flower delivery
- Surgical waiting room receptionist
- Patient transportation
- Nursing units
Who Can Volunteer?
- 14 years or older
- Volunteers are most needed on weekdays between 6 am and 7 pm.
- Volunteers are also needed on weekends between 8 am to 6 pm.
- We make every attempt to match your skills and interests with an area of need in the hospital.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, contact Volunteer Services.
- Phone: 719-557-5685