Individual payment plans
Payment plans for partial financial assistance accounts will be individually developed with the individual patient. All collection activities will be conducted in conformance with the federal and state laws governing debt collection practices. No interest will accrue to account balances while payments are being made unless the individual has voluntarily chosen to participate in a long term payment arrangement that bears interest applied by a third-party financing agent.
All payment plans will follow the Centura Health payment plan guidelines.
Account balance plan duration
- $500 No more than 12 months
- $500 - $1499 No more than 18 months
- $1500 - $4999 No more than 24 months
- $5000 No more than 36 months
All payment plans should be at least $25 per month. If the patient requests payments less than $25 or a longer payment plan than outlined above, the proposed payment plan must be approved by one of the following:
- Facility Patient Access Director
- Facility CFO or Controller
If an individual complies with the terms of his or her individually developed payment plan, no collection action will be taken.
Financial Assistance Summaries, Policies & Applications (English & Spanish)
- Centura Health Financial Assistance Plain Language Summary - Colorado
- Centura Health Financial Assistance Plain Language Summary - Kansas
- Centura Health Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Required Documentation
- Centura Health Asistencia Financiera Resumen en Lenguaje Sencillo - Colorado
- Centura Health Asistencia Financiera Resumen en Lenguaje Sencillo - Kansas
- Política de ayuda financiera de Centura Health
- Documentos necesarios para la ayuda financiera