Costs (subject to change)
Tuition & Fees:
- $1,300 Tuition
- $95 Lab Fee
Total cost: $1,395
Additional Costs (Costs below are approximate):
- Required textbook with Learning Management System (LMS): $225
- Background Check: $50
- Student Health Screening: (PPD, varicella, MMR & drug screening, at minimum) See detailed health screening and immunization information.
Student Eligibility & Acceptance
Register and Pay.
Required Support Documentation to complete your application: (Detailed instructions will be included in your application confirmation email)
- Documentation of high school education - may be high school diploma, GED, or college transcript/degree.
- Documentation of reading at the 10th grade level or higher - may be any of the following:
- SAT Reading/EBRW score: 540 or higher
- ACT Reading score: 19 or higher
- COMPASS Reading score: 50 or higher
- Accuplacer Reading score: 60 or higher
- College Transcript/Degree
Accepted Students must provide the following documentation by the given deadlines to the PreHospital Services Office:
- Tuition paid in full 7 days prior to course start date (amount remaining after seat fee payment).
- Completed & signed Student Health Form, with documentation of the following:
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella Vaccination Status (Immunization Records or Titers may be used as proof)
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Series (started)
- Seasonal Flu vaccine (required November 1st – March 31st )
- Tuberculosis Testing (PPD current within the last year OR Quantiferon Blood test
- Background check
- DOT Drug Screen/eScreen with synthetics for commonly abused controlled substances. All drug screening must be completed at a Centura Centers for Occupational Medicine (CCOM) facilities. (More information)
Cancellation / Refunds:
- Individuals canceling prior to the first day of class will be refunded tuition paid, less a $50 enrollment processing charge.
- Refunds requested after the beginning of class will be pro-rated based on hours attended.
- In the event the course is cancelled, a 100 percent refund will be given. The refund will be exclusive of books, tools and supplies.
- This Institute does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or veteran’s status.
- We reserve the right to cancel/alter courses.