Costs (subject to change)
Tuition & Fees:
- $1,300 Tuition (Includes $250 non-refundable seat fee)
- $95 Lab Fee
Total cost: $1,395
Additional Costs (Costs below are approximate):
- Required textbook with Learning Management System (LMS): $225
- Background Check: $50
- Student Health Screening: (PPD, varicella, MMR & drug screening, at minimum) See detailed health screening and immunization information.
Student Eligibility & Acceptance
Complete an online application. Begin online application process.
Required Support Documentation to complete your application: (Detailed instructions will be included in your application confirmation email)
- Documentation of high school education - may be high school diploma, GED, or college transcript/degree.
- Documentation of reading at the 10th grade level or higher - may be any of the following:
- SAT Reading/EBRW score: 540 or higher
- ACT Reading score: 19 or higher
- COMPASS Reading score: 50 or higher
- Accuplacer Reading score: 60 or higher
- College Transcript/Degree
Applicant acceptance process
- 60 applications will be accepted for the available 36 seats in the course. The remaining applications will make up the wait list.
- Upon reaching the maximum number of applications, the application period will automatically close.
- All support documentation must be submitted within two weeks of applying, for the application to be considered.
- Upon careful evaluation of the completed applications - acceptance e-mails will be sent.
- Applicants with a St. Anthony affiliated Agency (who have met all admission requirements) will have priority
- The waiting list will be composed of the 10 additional applicants.
- Accepted applicants must make a NON-refundable $250 seat-fee payment (cost included in tuition) within 7 days to confirm their attendance in the course OR their seat will be offered to someone on the waiting list.
Accepted Students must provide the following documentation by the given deadlines to the PreHospital Services Office:
- Tuition paid in full 7 days prior to course start date (amount remaining after seat fee payment).
- Completed & signed Student Health Form, with documentation of the following:
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella Vaccination Status (Immunization Records or Titers may be used as proof)
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Series (started)
- Seasonal Flu vaccine (required November 1st – March 31st )
- Tuberculosis Testing (PPD current within the last year OR Quantiferon Blood test
- Background check
- DOT Drug Screen/eScreen with synthetics for commonly abused controlled substances. All drug screening must be completed at a Centura Centers for Occupational Medicine (CCOM) facilities. (More information)
- Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
- Because of the large number of individuals applying, only complete applications (to include all required support documentation) will be considered for acceptance into the program.
- Incomplete applications (without the required support documentation) will not be considered for admission.
- Those individuals with incomplete applications will need to re-apply.
- Acceptance into course will depend upon space available.
- Individuals canceling prior to the first day of class will be refunded tuition paid, less the non-refundable seat fee.
- Refunds requested after the beginning of class will be pro-rated based on hours attended (and less seat fee).
- In the event St. Anthony PreHospital Services cancels the course, a 100 percent refund will be given. The refund will be exclusive of books, tools and supplies.
- This Institute does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or veteran’s status.
- We reserve the right to cancel/alter courses.