Intravenous Therapy and Mediation Administration training (EMT-IV) provides the EMT with core knowledge and skills to function in the capacity of an EMT-IV on the scene of a medical/trauma emergency.
- Didactic/Classroom/Lab – 32 hours
- Clinical – 8 hours (minimum – may require additional hours to meet course requirements)
- 80% GPA required for passing
Class size: 12 minimum
The following costs are subject to change:
Tuition & fees
- Total tuition and all required fees: $350
- Required Textbook (varies)
- Background Check: $50
- Student Health Screening: cost varies
Register & pay your tuition
Submit required the documentation (preferably, within 2 weeks of application submission).
- Required Documentation:
- Current Colorado EMT certification
- Current CPR (BLS) certification
- Incomplete registrations may result in cancellation, so that the seat can be offered to another applicant.
- Students are admitted based on completion of the on-time submission of all required documentation.
- This Institute does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, martial status,gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or veterans status. We reserve the right to cancel/alter courses.
Cancellation / Refunds:
- Individuals canceling prior to the first day of class will be refunded tuition paid, less a $50 enrollment processing charge.
- Refunds requested after the beginning of class will be pro-rated based on hours attended.
- In the event the course is cancelled, a 100 percent refund will be given. The refund will be exclusive of books, tools and supplies.
- This Institute does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or veteran’s status.
- We reserve the right to cancel/alter courses.