At our EMS training facility, just across Union from St. Anthony Hospital, students have access to:
- Increased classroom space with dedicated skill and simulation capability.
- State of the art video conferencing capability to provide synchronous video conferencing capabilities with our EMS partners.
- Two dedicated simulation labs with built in video conferencing and recording capabilities, as well as an isolated control room to allow for remote instructor oversight.
- Computer resources that allow the students access to online educational resources that are maintained by the school.
- Close proximity to the new St. Anthony Hospital for student clinical experience.
- Improved parking to which minimizes conflicts between students and hospital staff or patients.
Benefits of choosing St. Anthony Hospitals PreHospital Services and Institute of Emergency Medical Training:
- A state-of-the-art education facility that includes dedicated simulation labs.
- We interact with local, state, regional and national organizations to make your job easier.
- We provide Medical Advisorship to more than fifty-five emergency response agencies.
- Our team is highly motivated and each member of our staff has a common interest in the advancement of EMS.
- Our backgrounds represent several levels of the medical specialties including: EMT, paramedics, nurses, and medical doctors, business professionals and hospital administrators